What We Do
There has been a tendency in the health and safety industry to produce shelves full of paperwork and manuals, that if the truth be told, are seldom read and certainly not by those doing the work
We think that people in charge of a business need to know:
- What health and safety law applies to me?
- Am I doing what I am supposed to?
- Where I am not, what do I need to do?
That is why we concentrate on giving you short, clear and straightforward processes where people understand what they have got to do and how to do it.
We offer a wide range of services which help prevent accidents and keep you legally compliant - services include:
- Health and safety reviews-We compare what you are doing against your legal obligations and provide clear advice on what you need to do to comply
- Health and safety policies- We produce jargon free concise documents stating clearly how you meet your health and safety responsibilities
- Risk assessments- We either do these on your behalf or show you how to do them
- Computer assessments- We assess your computer workstations or train your staff how to do them
- COSHH assessments- We assess how you use hazardous substances or show you how to do this
- Contractor assessment schemes- We help companies through CHAS, Safe Contractor, Exor and other contractor accreditation schemes
We believe in making things assimple and shortas possible because shelves full of manuals do not stop accidents - straightforward processes, where people understand what is expected of them-this is what stops accidents.